THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 25, 2009

THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY

For all the negative things we have to say to selves
Allah has a positive answer for it.

You say: "It's impossible"
Allah says: All things are possible

You say: "I'm too tired"
Allah says: I will give you rest

You say: "I can't go on"
Allah says: My grace is sufficient

You say: "I can't figure things out"
Allah says: I will direct your steps

You say: "I can't do it"
Allah says: You can do all things

You say: "I'm not able"
Allah says: I am able

You say: "It's not worth it"
Allah says: It will be worth it

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
Allah says: I FORGIVE YOU

You say: "I can't manage"
Allah says: I will supply all your needs

You say: "I'm afraid"
Allah says: I have not given you a spirit of fear

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
Allah says: Cast all your cares on ME

You say: "I don't have enough faith"
Allah says: I've given everyone a measure of faith

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
Allah says: I give you wisdom

You say: "I feel all alone"
Allah says: I will never leave you or forsake you

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
Allah says: I love you

May Allah Be Pleased With all muslims Ameen.

I love each and every muslim for the Pleasure of Allah !"It is in rememberance of Allah that the heart finds peace"